9.3.11

Thanksgiving Meal: Mashed Potatoes

Garlic & Herb Mashed Potatoes

image 

Ingredients:

  • 5-6 large potatoes, peeled and boiled until soft, (I can’t remember how many exactly I used… especially cause the potatoes I had were smaller. But just go by how many people you are serving)
  • Butter and milk to mash potatoes
  • 1 5.2oz. container of semisoft cheese with garlic and herbs (I used the Laughing Cow cheese wedges with Garlic and Herbs. It worked really well. I think I used about 6 wedges to get the ounces right.)
  • 3 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley (I cheated and used dried parsley)
  • Canned French-fried onions (optional)

Directions:

  • Cook potatoes until soft enough to mash. Mash with butter and milk (I don’t measure so just enough to your liking)
  • Stir in cheese and parsley. If desired, sprinkle with French-friend onions

Makes 4-6 servings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...