9.3.11

Thanksgiving Meal: in parts

Since it was voted on my home blog that people still wanted to know what we did for the holidays, I figured I would post our menu and recipes for Thanksgiving dinner.

This Thanksgiving I really wanted to go all out. {At the time} I thought it was going to be our last Thanksgiving here in Provo with our cousins and friends. And since we had extra grocery money, I really wanted to try to cook it all from scratch!

And I did!

[minus the pie crust]

Here is what was on the menu:

Salad

Corn Bread Stuffing

Garlic & Herb Mashed Potatoes

Green Bean Casserole*

Corn*

Sweet Potato Casserole*

Jello Salad*

Turkey

Ham

Rolls

Pumpkin Pie

Key Lime Pie*

*made by guests

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...