Loved this recipe!! Great new take on chicken and noodles. And it has lots of different flavor elements that make it really good!
- 8 Chicken Breasts
- 1 lb. Thin Spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 1/2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cook chicken with salt and pepper. If using whole chicken, debone and reserve broth
- Cook spaghetti according to directions. Drain and pour into 9x13 baking dish
- Melt 3 Tbsp. of butter in bowl and add lemon juice. Pour over noodles.
- In large saucepan melt 4 Tbsp. butter and add 3 heaping Tbsp. of flour. Stir with whisk until blended.
- Add brother and nutmeg and continue stirring until smooth
- Remove from heat.
- Add cream and chicken. Pour over noodles and top with lots of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until heated completely.