I tried this recipe the other night and loved it so so much! And basically, I feel super legit when I fry breaded chicken.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves cut into strips
- 1 cup butter
- 2 medium heads garlic, diced
- 1 lime, halved (I used bottled lime juice… but maybe a fresh lime would taste better?)
- lemon pepper to taste
- Mix flour, salt and pepper together in a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag and shake to coat. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 3 to 4 minutes, until it starts to change color. Sauté coated chicken strips with butter and garlic for 10 to 15 minutes, until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Squeeze lime over chicken and sprinkle with lemon pepper. Serve hot.