10.11.10

Dijon-marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts

Adam loves Dijon mustard. Which I didn’t know until I used it for some steak. So this recipe worked out great for us!

2 Tablespoons of Green Onions, chopped

2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard

1/2 Cup of Oil

1 Clove of Garlic, minced

2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar

2 Whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts

In large plastic re-sealable freezer bag combine all marinade ingredients; mix well. Add chicken and turn to coat. Seal bag; refrigerate 2-6 hours, turning occasionally. Cook chicken on grill brushing with marinade frequently. Discard any remaining marinade.

{my two cents:} I’m pretty sure I didn’t keep turning it occasionally and it turned out great. And we don’t have a grill so just broiled them instead until they were done. Also, we didn’t have any green onions on hand (and Adam claims he doesn’t like them anyways…) so I just used a regular yellow onion and it also turned out great.

So try it and add your own touches to it! It is an easy recipe to experiment with and add to your own cookbook.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...