9.3.11

Thanksgiving Meal: Ham & Turkey

ham-p1 Ham

This was easy enough. We just bought a large ham from the store and followed the heating directions. Adam also poured honey over it and then put it in the oven for a couple more minutes to heat up. Good stuff!

Turkey Breasts with Cranberry Sauce

Ingredients

  • 1 frozen turkey breast
  • 1 can cranberry sauce (I used a can of whole cranberries)
  • I packet of instant onion soup mix

Directions

  • Place frozen turkey in crockpot
  • Mix cranberry sauce and soup mix in bowl then pour over turkey
  • Cook on HI for 2 hours then LOW for 4-6 hours

I don’t have a picture of the turkey but it was SO GOOD! My sister gave me this recipe from when she made it one year for Thanksgiving. I am not a fan of turkey either cause I think it’s too dry and has no taste. But this recipe was not the case. And it’s so easy! LOVED IT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...