9.2.11

Grilled Pork Chops

 

This is another Taste of Home recipe. (I love that cookbook!) I changed a couple of things but it still tasted yummy!

grilled pork chops

Ingredients

  • 3/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon chili sauce
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 6 bone-in pork loin or rib chops (about 1-1/2 inches thick)

Directions

  • In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; set aside 1/3 cup for basting. Add pork chops. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight.
  • Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 12-16 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, turning once. Brush occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.

{my two cents:} I’m pretty sure I didn’t use chili sauce because I didn’t have any on hand. Instead I just added some chili powder to the marinade. Also, I am pretty sure I used the cheapest pork loins from the store which were small and didn’t have the bone. I don’t know if would make a difference with the bone.. but it tasted great to me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...